2019 LEAD CSU Class Announced
Tuesday, December 11th, 2018
The 2019 LEAD CSU class has been announced. The university-wide leadership fellowship program has accepted 16 faculty and staff members to participate in monthly sessions through 2019.
Developed in conjunction with CSU's Leadership Institute, the Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning and Staff Council, the program is designed to enhance professional development and build the skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader at CSU.
The following faculty and staff will participate in the 2019 LEAD fellowship program.
- Nicholas Bolden, Assistant Professor, Political Science, Philosophy and Administration
- Hyeran Choi, Assistant Professor, Management and Marketing
- Andrew Donofrio, Assistant Professor, Communication
- Daniel W. Holley, Assistant Professor, Chemistry
- Elizabeth McFalls, Professor, Art
- William "Brian" Muse, Professor, Mathematics
- Natalia Temesgen, Assistant Professor, English
- Sherika Derico, Assistant Director and Associate Professor, Nursing
- Samantha Gurski, Program Coordinator of Continuing & Professional Education
- Gregory Hudgison, Director of University Relations
- Stanley Jones, Manager of Business Intelligence, UITS
- William "Billy" Mixon, Director of Command College
- Donna Ogle, Director of Student Account Services, Budget Office
- Sarah Secoy Director of Residence Life
- Lashica Thomas Assistant Director for Operations and Marketing, Campus Recreation
- Kristin Williams-Griffin, Director of Graduate and Global Recruitment, Enrollment Management, Admissions