Hartsfield-Jackson Releases Five New Real Estate Properties for Bid
Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) announced today the release of five new Request for Proposals (RFPs.) ATL is seeking developers and investors interested in real estate opportunities located outside the airport’s secure area. The potential scope of development for the properties include industrial space adjacent to the ATL airfield with in-place zoning; aviation related office space; and a possible mix-use food, retail and entertainment lifestyle destination.
The properties include:
- RFP-S-1210369, Clark Howell Hwy Development and Ground Lease , 12+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210370, Godby Road Development and Ground Lease, 145+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210371, Loop Road Development and Ground Lease, 8+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210372, Riverdale Road (East) Development and Ground Lease, 15+/- Acres
- RFP-S-1210373, Riverdale Road (West) Development and Ground Lease, 1.8+/- Acres
In adherence to the City of Atlanta rules, the Airport staff cannot discuss the solicitation once advertised on Oct. 11. Please note that all contact must be sent via email to the Department of Procurement, Procurement Officer, Jessica Boston email@example.com
To participate in the bid process, the City of Atlanta requires all companies to register in their database. More registration information can be found here: https://www.atlantaga.gov/government/departments/procurement/home2/supplier-registration. More information regarding the RFPs can be found at this link.